Saturday, October 14, 2017

Creating Going On...










Creating what can I say as I sit here and type, it goes on in every way. From yarn and needles to every medium one can imagine. Even those among nature whether plants, grass, trees, including animal's and insects we are on Earth always creating. This post is dedicated to Lucy, one of my girl's in the top photograph, who passed Thursday Morning. 

To those who understand an animal is a huge part of family. It's an extended family that goes beyond a closed house door. To loose one hits the heart just like family because truly that's what they are...as my heart felt the loss of Lucy Thursday morning, I sat outside much of the day and watched all my girl's, sad to see there was no Lucy. Sadness engulfed me in ways I never thought possible, after all, I raised her from a 2 day old baby. I felt the loss and so tired of it all around me.

This year has not been a good one. I do my best everyday to put the days that go by behind me. It's not as easy as most think, especially after loosing my other, Jim, on May 17, 2017. Then it was 6 baby chick's after, one everyday for six days, frantically trying to figure out what was going wrong. Then, Lucy...I have had enough of death this year...from my neighbor loosing her brother, to loosing a neighbor and other's I knew. I want to yell loudly, enough!

Then on Friday the 13th a day that everyone, everywhere, is trying to avoid superstitious Friday, I had a little miracle. I had not idea and had even examined the doe and found nothing a few weeks ago. It was and still is amazingly heartfelt how things can turn around when we least expect it. I know, I know, everyone reading is thinking, yes, that's how it works. And it's true...if one waits and just takes it day to day without expectations or answers, things do happen. And yes, on there own time. Sophie and Sammy are my two chocolate chinchilla rabbits who became parents to 8 little babies Friday afternoon. My outlook changed immediately upon finding them...everything seemed lighter and I was finding a happy heart within me. It has been quite awhile since I have felt this way it nearly seemed impossible. My Sophie, I love her just like a child...and I feel much like her...a proud mama.



To Lucy, thank you so very much, for being a part of my family outside the closed door of my house. I love you, miss you, and will keep you in heart and mind, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.