Saturday, March 11, 2017

New Arrivals


The girl's arrive a couple days ago and are settling in quite fine. I am taking on a new challenge, well sorta, I was actually raised on a Chicken farm but it's been a long time. I suppose it's like riding a bike one never really forgets past experiences. They are Orpington Chick's quite the cuties at this stage, as I wait, for the feathers to grow in...I am building a coop for them all. Currently they are enjoying the bath tub covered in nice chippings, a heat lamp, food and water. It's been a long time since I have been around chicken's. My parents raised them for eggs and poultry in my mind I can still see how it was back than, it's nice that we are able to store and replay memories so vividly. At time it's rings true what goes around comes back around. Thank you Mom and Dad for the education in chickens and so much more....I miss you both and love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.