Saturday, October 7, 2017

Tah-Dah Sweater





Well, the weather certainly has been strange here in Ohio. Warm then Cool back and forth, from sweaters to tee shirts and shorts. Who knows anymore. I've had two other projects going as I finished this one and the others near complete. Whee, it's bee knitting then crocheting. I am teaching myself to continental knit so it goes quicker, and that's a task in itself. Although I've always wanted to learn, it is difficult when following a design within a design. That's when I say, heck with it, I just toss if over and continue on...
I posted this sweater as I was making it and can say it was a joy. All the information one needs to knit this beauty is on this post. Nothing complicated at all. Other then my parakeets in the background talking away. Two girl's together, my oh my, then chat more than most girl's I know. I really never thought they would chat that much...it goes on and on just like a normal conversation with the exception I can't understand a cackle. If only....it would be nice to know what they talk about. Probably what is that lady doing with those needles and yarn? 
Give this pattern a go, there are many sizes available. I used Cascade 220 Superwash yarn in 1910. I really hope my grand daughter enjoys this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.