Thursday, April 13, 2017

Days of Blessings


The other day while taking a ride with my ill friend enjoying the spring season upon us, I came across these beautiful birds and had to stop. Here in Ohio we mostly see the same Geese making these very unusual, well, at least for me and even my rider.


I kept shooting away at ever angle...totally immersed by the beauty and blessing of it all.
These are moments, yes, moments, to absorb to be in and let nothing else distract you. The beauty of this moment was just that... nature has many healing properties to offer. Mother Nature is your true mother on this Earth, respect her, take care of her and enjoy everything she has to offer. Wouldn't you do the same for your own mother?
Thank you for so much for popping in may there be many Blessing your way'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.