Sunday, January 15, 2017

GOSH...it's been awhile














It's evening here in Ohio normally I would post during the week morning, but hey, we can't always follow the norm...well at least I can't. I have moved it's been scary, exciting so many emotions wrapped up in one little body, or dare I say head. A lot of things have happened some good, some okay and some pretty darn, not so...that's okay though...it's how we learn, which means, we never stop learning or making mistakes regardless of age. Single life is better for me I have found, which I should have typed "I knew all along." It's tough to move around so many marriages and divorces...to get it right...is there even a right...I don't know. I just know it's not for my life, maybe it's just I am too darn independent and creative, I think so... it's hard to tame someone who doesn't fit with the trends of society in life. Yet, it's okay there too. I am okay with it all, no I am great with it all. There is so much to discover about one's self in this life...and no...I am not saying everyone drop your spouse and go find yourself, well it's your choice actually...remember that "there is always a choice in everything." However, what is important...we have to spend time alone even if a couple hours a day, we must, find time for ourselves...not to shave our legs or go to a spa...but...to be away from people life in general, and enjoy this place called "Earth" which we are all a part of for such a limited time. And by all means do it by ourselves. That's right totally alone...just walk along a beach, a country road, in the woods, sit by the water...let your mind go...look at everything...close your eyes and listen to the sounds...let your mind cleanse itself...simply let it breathe. For now...Goodnight there will be more posts to come in this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.