Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Simply Stuck...


I have been stuck lately on sculpting... I just can't seem to get enough with the Holidays upon us.
These are some of the items in the works... going back and forth from each... as drying time is required.


This is the Santa that lights up...I think I might remove a bit of the antiquing in some areas. I redesigned the little bird and is mounted and ready for detail...I am certainly thinking of mounting the whole thing on a box putting a light up inside...what an adorable candy box it would be for the Holidays. After the Holiday Seasons are over I am sure I will be knitting if not before...

Hope you're all creating in your own ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.