Friday, September 11, 2015

One Gorgeous Shawl


Being one who is not big on wearing or making Shawls, it was tough for me to pass this one by...
There is a blog I am absolutely in love with...and the designer is awesome. It's everything magical, nature related, full of knitting patterns, and wonderful photography. Tiny Owl Knits is a blog I follow, have purchased many patterns, and even her book. I am aw struck at her talent. This one I am saving for a winter knit project when I am all snowed in...wow...that's not far off. It's nearly winter already...hey were did summer go? How time flies...so they say...and it's so true.
Get the hooks or needles ready hibernating is near...I wanna say... Yippy...okay so I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.