Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Handmade Quilt and A Touch of Hearts....


 Hello dear readers, Popping in  with a quick update on the progress of Emma's baby quilt. I am having so much fun hand sewing this quilt I can not tell you. If you haven't done one without a sewing machine, try it, you will fall in love. It's relaxing, rewarding, just all around the best way I have made a quilt. I like the way the pattern is coming together, although I haven't decided whether I am going to hand quilt the top once it's put together or machine. It depends on the pattern I choose.


I close this post today with this gorgeous photograph of 3 young cancer victims who didn't know each other. Yet on the day of the photograph, seemed to capture a moment of just how precious a similar connection can embrace the soul without ever meeting. God Bless these little ones who struggle daily with there fight against cancer, may they win there battle and live long lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.