Sunday, February 2, 2014

Free Crochet Patterns


Happy Super Bowl Sunday, dear readers. My pick is Seattle Seahawks!


With that said, my nose is finally healing a bit and glasses can be worn! Yay! I've been trolling the net and stumbled across some really cool crochet pattern. Now this one looks knitted but indeed is crocheted, I love her technique on this free pattern. The tutorial is really nice.


Then I found this pillow, I just love it especially the colors and the way it closes. I found the information on the pattern here. Maybe you can figure it out.




This one is really different, I like the way this free pattern adds stripes in such a easy way.


The other night I was looking at my cat thinking " I wonder if anyone crochets for a cat" then I laughed after I found this...I had to take a close look to make sure it was what I thought it was, and it is a real kitten in a crocheted mushroom outfit. I guess people do crochet for cats, I just wonder how they got it in the darn thing. Just too cute!

I will be making pillow cases this week to add to Ewenique Farm Goods that you will be able to purchase. When they are ready I will create a post to let you know.

Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.