Friday, August 9, 2013

Pinks and Crocheting Shawl

 
 
 
 
 
I've noticed it's been a few since I have posted, so I thought I would pop in with a bit of pink.
It's been a busy week for me with a little of this and that going here and there....finally on this lovely Friday I am able to enjoy the quite and crochet. I manage to find more yarn for the shawl I was working on...much to my surprise it was just discontinued at the store I purchased and indeed is still for sale. The yarn is Bernet Mosaic 1207-311120 it says it's worsted weight but does feel more like a DK. I've added one more skein and working on the last. If it's not as long as I like I will add more although I am working on a different ending to the shawl. Hopefully I will be done soon and will be posting the finishing shawl.
Have a great weekend.