Sunday, August 4, 2013

A White Fairy Visits...

 
Yesterday, was a day of doing a lot and accomplishing nothing. I am sure you know how it feels, when you spend your day creating for hours and when you get done, your like the day is over and this is it...I stood there looking at the item I had been working on...6 hours...yes, I couldn't believe it. The day was just about gone and it felt so wasted. That was until I had a visit from a lovely White and Silver Fairy. Isn't he just the cutest thing! This one is for my daughters new baby.
If you would like one leave a message with your email and I will contact you. He stands about 4 1/2" although being handmade they may vary in appearance and height. He has glass eyes is made from living doll polymer clay and is very light weight.
 
Have a Wonderful Sunday! I am off to knit more of my log cabin blanket.