Thursday, July 11, 2013

Granny Square Crochet Pattern Hunt!

 
It's a beautiful day today, the sun is shinning everything outside is good and I am inside on a Granny Square Crochet Pattern Hunt! Yes, you read right!! And now I explain....
 
 
I have fallen in love with all things Granny Square and I can't believe it, especially after years of avoiding anything to do with the darn squares. It's this drops pattern just awesome, I mean what I realized is it takes the right color combination to make a statement, right!
 
 
And this one does... oh who would have guessed ripples and granny squares. Now the original pattern colors do nothing but this color combination is just too sweet! Here is the link to the pattern.
 
 
In my quest to find something that was just bugging me, running through my mind, I found this top! Whee...now that's stunning. There is a link to this pattern too, that is if you speak Swedish which I intend to do...break down the pattern for you. Of course I am sure if your an expert at crocheting this one would be easy to do just by looking at the photo...not this girl, nope I need a pattern, especially for something like this....
 
 
Okay so I added a word poster...now if you have been following me than you know I love words and especially when put together the meanings that follow. Oh...how I love to learn!!
 
 
Then again I went off course when I found this! Whee! Wait until you see the next photograph it went from that up there in the pic to.....
 
 
THIS...Whee...isn't recycling something in this new Era of going Green. I love the mind of this person who took those shirts and did that...
 
 
So I kept trolling and came across these...of course...Emma Lamb. I want to make these they are just too darling.
 
 
Now my hooded poncho is really just about done...sadly I ran out of yarn by 3 balls and need to make a run to the store. I will say I am all done with the exception of adding the hood and the buttons. So with that sad  said I think I'd like to do this one too...a girl can never have enough to create, right..hehe!
 
 
 
Does this look familiar? It should it was here yesterday. Why is it here again? Well it was this darn thing that sent me on my crochet hunt. Yes, I thought I had saved the pattern to my library on Ravelry, nope, notta, not me...like when I put something away in the apartment and say to myself...I'll know where that is now next time I need it, WRONG, I always scramble to search. Note to self...get organized..Note back...gosh I've tried really I have! Finally note...don't answer your own note. LOL!
So here it is.. the link to this beautiful pattern...
 
Now....it's off to get more yarn! Yippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.