Friday, February 15, 2013

Awesome Vintage Find...

 
I just love any reproduction vintage.....anything that says,"look what we did with such very little" offers such a warm feeling, says comfort, doesn't it? Before all the hussle and bussle of the world evolved was bought for me yesterday by my daughter in law, who knows, I don't spend money on trivial things that have no function. I guess I am what they call, practical, after all I do most everything as simple as possible, so this will come in handy after all no washer or dryer here... I hang my laundry outside.
 
There is a really neat site she found where this was purchased called www.decorsteals.com today they have an old Utilitarian Charm wooden cone with string. Everyday at 10 p.m. Est time. they offer another vintage find from what I see you have to jump in quick as this is already sold out. Go take a peek and if they don't sell the vintage clothesline above watch for them at www.farmhousewares.com
they are out of stock, but sure to refill.
 
Have a wonderful day vintage shopping!