Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Color

HAPPY NEW YEAR
it's 2013
 
 
My first attempt at knitting with color has turned out to be something I really enjoy.  I've been knitting away so much so I have a callus on my thumb and the blanket is near done, with exception of the border. I am deciding on what I want to do. The colors are my son's favorites, I am sure you can guess where it's going. Learning to speed knit has truly been a test, not to say there aren't some errors on this bad boy, as there are...Luckily only one is visible. I thought about tearing it out and starting all over, then I thought, hey it's me, mistakes are made. I can proudly say I did it!
   Next time I pop in hopefully it will be for the Tah-Dah moment.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year ! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
 
<3 Pamela