Friday, November 30, 2012

So Just Crochet

 I know you can relate when I say, " this week was one of those weeks where I wanted to do something, but didn't know what." When this feeling strikes it almost seems a waste of a day doesn't it? It's like being hungry yet nothing sounds good! It's almost frustrating...so even though this week has been a bit trying I thought, okay, so just crochet!
 
 
And, that's what I've been doing. I plan on giving this to my daughter in law for the Holidays. I found this yarn left in my attic, it's really old yarn that was wrapped up nicely. So whoever left it behind took good care of it. I used two skeins to double the yarn as it's sock yarn 100% wool.
The red and white are simply left over yarn which came to good use.
 
 
Here she is finished and looking just great. I am pleased. I can picture the new little one on it's way dragging her around. Although we are yet to find out if it's a boy or girl. I think a girl...after all he already has two boy's and that seems to be the way it goes in our family. Two of the same sex first and the opposite the third time. Who knows though maybe this just might break the tradition, and if so, well it looks like I just might have to make a boy bunny.
 
<3 Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.