Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Crochet, Snap, Knit






Crochet it, Snap it, and Knit it...that's been my life this fall going from one to another, not in any particular order, simply whatever feels right in the moment. Today is simply beautiful fall weather, a bit windy, yet warm. Things are still a bit green which I love. A walk in the woods for the first time in over a year, surrounded by nature is where I truly feel at home. I have learned that home is not a place it's a feeling in the heart, and I like feelings of the heart.
I've finished my toddler sweater, a hello kitty hat and with that said, who hasn't worked yarn into something Hello Kitty. I mean really it seems this kitty is everywhere. I am working a couple hats right now as I found out my grandchildren love Minions and any hat that has the long earflaps and braids.  
With that said, wishing everyone a very blessed and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.