Thursday, September 21, 2017

Today's Creating





There are so many things I enjoy doing both inside and outside, from knitting, crocheting, to photography and of course my girl's. This week was a tad difficult I have days where I wake in the middle of the night, sobbing, missing my other who passed in May 2017. The days are getting better in that area, yet, missing him seems to hit more at night, rightly so. I find comfort in my girl's, how I love them, a simple chicken brings me so much joy. Animals seem to do that, ya know, offer so much so easily even eggs...which is so exciting everyday, it never gets dull. I am so grateful for the girl's I added more to my flock. In the photograph from left to right, we have Ruby, Greta, Bessie, and Nosy Rosy she follows me everywhere and gets into everything. How she makes me smile.
I usually deal with the farm during the day and at night I knit or crochet. I've been knitting this sweater pattern that is truly easy should you know a bit about knitting, it is however, my first time adding the collar at the end. Okay, well yes, I did run out of yarn as I added length to the sweater, so I did have to order one more skein of Cascade 220 Superwash Sport. I did it in the color 1910 which the link will take you too. I just love Cascade Yarns and this one was so soft. Making it for my granddaughter who is 3 and being that age means, it better get done fast. I've also been out and about taking walks to relax, nature seems to have that affect on me, so soothing and inspirational. Which is why I carry my camera. Plus, I love taking photographs of the girl's. Should you be new to raising chicken's I'm your gal for questions. Learned a lot of what I know the hard way, hands on and of course the Internet, gee, what would we do without it? Give both chicken's and the sweater a go, you will enjoy them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.