Friday, June 9, 2017

Crocheting Time


Since my last post the passing of the man I was dating, I have been keeping things simple as possible. Crocheting instead of knitting seems to be less complicated right now. Mindlessly occupying myself in the evening hours.


When tragedy strikes we all go through our grieving in different ways. Mine is to keep myself busy and simply trying to soothe the mind. With that said, crocheting seems to be going pretty fast making up blanket after blanket. These two are blocking, while another is nearly half way through, a simple single crochet stitch followed by a picot border, and detail will be added once blocking is complete.
I am also now posting on Instagram more than on blogger under creative nester all things I am creating.
Thank you so very much for visiting. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.