Sunday, October 25, 2015

I Have Moved...

I decided to take a leap of faith and begin again a new blog on Typepad. It gets a bit confusing here as the original blog name is Rustic Farm Living is so with Google + and with me deciding the best name that fit, who I am, and how I live, was Creative Nesting. After all, my children are grown and making their own lives now and I am on my own as an Empty Nester. So, I have moved...I will miss blogger yet look forward to beginning again under the proper name "Creative Nesting." Thank you to those who follow me and hope you will continue to do so over at my new home...here.

I will not be closing this blog so those familiar know where to go in the future to see what I am creating and what I am up too...again thank you so very much, I can't believe it's been 4 years here on blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.