Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring at Last....



Although we are still just a couple days away from Spring the Robins are everywhere. It's so nice to see, hopefully, we are done with all the snow. There isn't much blooming yet, then again, it's still March, but I welcome it still the same. I took a walk in the woods my favorite place to be, it settles my soul to be among nature. Sadly this past winter my neighbor, Cindy, and I didn't see any deer, apparently they were rather shy this year as there were tons of tracks in the woods. I love spring it's the birth of everything new, just like a baby born I delight in what I see. Looking forward to all the fresh new pops of life growing out of the ground the buds on the trees, and the birth of everything nature has to offer. It just refreshes the spirit, no matter what age, spring seems to light up our souls, and that's a welcoming thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.