Sunday, January 18, 2015

Simply the Best....


It's Sunday Football play off Sunday that is...and this guy is one of the best! Russell Wilson QB for Seattle is about to do it again. He is dedicated, he is focused, he is determined to do whatever he wants in this life...that's the kind of  personality this man has...born the year of the Dragon, yes, I have studied Chinese ways for 30 years. This man is the kind you want to hire and without a doubt someone you want on your team.


And while the game is on...I will finish knitting my second blanket...yes...I am just about finished and a ta-dah moment will come soon...in the mean time right now in the cast iron skillet on the stove...chicken breast simmer in olive oil a bit of water, sea salt, and pepper. Then I topped them with large pieces of veggies it's how I like them, a can of chicken stock, will simmer and simmer again. Then I will add 2 tablespoons of butter, some egg noodles, turn off the burner and let the noodles cook from the hot broth for 15 minutes...perfect noodles every time.


Then I will follow it with a awesome dessert Triple Fudge Banana Bread...Yummy! I love this bread it's like eating a sundae....now back to knitting and the game. What a Sunday! 

Here is the recipe ... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.