Sunday, January 25, 2015

Only 53 Days Until SPRING....


So they say only 53 days until spring, although winter is still here, I am so happy we were not hit like last year. The most we've had at one time is 3 maybe 4 inches. Who can complain..I can...every year a man and his truck is suppose to clear my driveway...this year it seems to be little old me. Then again I don't mind it's good for the body...right...as 5 trucks with snow shovels on the front... sat at the light and just watched me...thanks guys..next time I'll wear a sign hey help here. After all they say men are problem solvers and not mind readers.


After I finished the driveway I took a walk around the back by the woods...oh it was so beautiful.


The pine trees all filled with fresh white snow the weather not to cold...it just felt good.


I marveled at whatever this tall weed is...really...I need to find out I should know by now. Smothered in ice and fresh snow it's just seemed in need of attention.


As did this grape vine that appeared to being weeping as if to say where is spring.


And of course my lavender...hold on girls I said out loud, as they are in the direction of the cold wind.


And then it happened as I was walking further back to the woods something just didn't feel right...I took one look down and there is was my leggings inside out...not to mention they were light weight summer jeggings as they call them.


So in my inside out twisted jeggings I plopped down and made my first snow angel of the winter. Needless to say...my jeggings were soaked. And I had a blast! Do you know how hard it is to get up without destroying a work of art in the snow. I managed thinking how on earth did I do this has a child...oh well.


back to the house around the corner a broken tree branch just looked so beautiful as it glittered in the light...I snapped a photo. Isn't it amazing!

Needless to say I had a good time...as the old saying goes "if you can't beat winter join it" and that's what I did...let my child out to play in the snow. Try it sometime it's really refreshing all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.