Thursday, January 8, 2015

Deciding What to Do


My daughters, little guy, William is really growing. It's so strange to see him walk now. Gosh, how fast they grow. She lives a bit away so I don't see this little guy much, she sends me photo's and video's. I look at him and think how fast the year as gone, he's 14 months now, yet, it just seems like yesterday. Ya know what I mean.
Which leaves me to this...I am not really sure why I blog, or who I am writing for, or posting. Please don't get me wrong I am so grateful to those who are in my circle and those who visit. I had idea's when I decided to be a blogger. I crocheted which has now changed to a love of knitting and there is so much I need and want to learn, yet, it seems the hours in the day just fly by, and I think, I'm an empty nester. There is suppose to be more time, right.
I do have a eCommerce Inc Company, which consumes a lot of my time, and I know I'm all over the place when it comes to creating, being multi-talented has it perks and it's down falls. One ends up like a rabbit running all over the place. Sketching, among other things I like knitting, then dabbling in polymer clay....It's just so darn hard to fit it all in that my brain seems to be saying, "hey would ya pick just one." And right now knitting is so appealing, what's a gal to do. I think, gee, I'd like to learn to make patterns and indeed have a book to teach me, yet come on, where is the time. It almost seemed like I had and found more time when the kids were little, sounds ridiculous, I know.
I am just trying to figure out why I blog. I know blogs are suppose to be interesting about something people want to learn or read. Yet is that what am really doing, I think not.
And crap now this winter, not near the snow we had last year, yet the extreme cold has found it's way here, which just makes it more appealing to sit and knit mindlessly.
I know, I know, such dilemma's, and that little guy in the photo has not a care in the world. Ah crap, when it comes down to it, I really don't either, maybe I'm just trying to do everything I missed out on when the kids were tiny, like William. I am so grateful and blessed to have all the natural talent I do, I just wish I could figure out exactly what to do with it. When I really think about it, I'd like to run an Orphanage for homeless children and single mothers with children that have no where to go. At night I think I would just sit and knit. At heart... I am really a humanitarian that just wants to help people. It's just too bad money has become so popular that people just can't live anymore,or for that follow there dreams. Sometimes I wish I could turn the world back to a time when life was simpler and places to live didn't cost so much. Unfortunately that's one talent I just don't have... I guess I'm at a cross roads with my talent and time. I suppose in all maybe this blog is like having a life coach and it's purpose is to help me narrow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.