Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Warm and Cozy!


When it all comes together and it just feels right you know you've got it....


The finished blanket is now in it's new space the back of the couch and I must say it's a perfect compliment to the room.


I am enjoying the knitting of all things home decor, from pillows to blankets and now on to a cowl for a Christmas gift. I am also starting another blanket soon and may even sell it. I haven't decided if it will be knitted or crocheted, I am leaning towards crochet, missing it lately tends to go quicker, yet hearing the clicking, and feeling the rhythm of the knitting needles, to finally learning Continental knitting. I am good to go either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.