Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Beauty of LOVE...



for all my children and grand children...


for the planet in all it's glory and beauty it provides everyday...


for talented people who since the internet I have found all over the world.

                                       

for the camera that is teaching me to see the world in a different light...


For me the most important thing in life has been LOVE, to give love in every way possible, to be loved is such a impeccable, magnificent, utterly amazing, truly is the most beautiful feeling in the world, I can not express what it has done and been to my life, not always easy or possible. I strongly believe through my Down Syndrome Twins Son's I was blessed to see life through there eyes. It was without a doubt some remarkable moments they showed me in the most simplest of ways. It wasn't always easy for them to get me to see, but, when I did I understood so much. How important love was in life for everyone and every thing around us even those that are different to our eyes. They brought me closer to God, his beautiful planet, and to believing in miracles that anything was possible with his love. They taught me to be grateful, helpful, to see the oddities as beauty. And that I see in the last photograph, a mother's who is a photograph, who captured photographs (click on the word photographs) of her daughter who is missing a hand due to a disease. It captured my heart more than I thought possible, I have seen some pretty darn beautiful things, but, this is amazing. A mother's love so driven she took photographs to let her daughter know nothing in life was beyond her reach, even with a missing hand. That's love, beyond measure, beyond anything seen in the constant movement, chaotic, scenery of everyday life. The photographs are by far in my top 5 of the most beautifully captured.

Imagine if you woke up one day to a world filled with simply love...what an awesome miracle that would be and all it takes is prayers to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.