Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sneaky Little Mouse.....



Woke the cat....


practicing shots with the her new camera...


The cat said, Hey....


please go away.....


I'm tried of this cat and mouse game!
Okay, what can I say....it's bitterly cold outside, so this gal was practicing with the new camera in close up mode, and a subject was required. You would not believe how Bella sits and stares at me most of the day. Sometimes it's kinda creepy....She has one goal...this little one who I raised from the day she was born, for me to just lay on the couch as she lays next to me. I have to say...those times she sits and stares at me, it's like she's saying, okay are you done yet, doing whatever it is your doing. And if looks could kill, well let's just say, she'd have it down to a tee!

Thanks for popping in to read.... this oh so short little story... on this oh so chilly day.
  P.S. I just learned how to post the Pinterest symbol hover over the photographs, now you can pin them to Pinterest anytime you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.