Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beautiful Knitting Find...

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here I am today still up haven't been to bed yet...it was one of those nights when something important you should have done, you so forgot about...ended up trying to sleep, but no matter how hard you try, all you can think of is that darn forgotten thing. That was me..although knowing I had to take care of the problem asap, my morning actually started out really nice, a ride with a friend who is a teacher at my old high school with a little unexpected trip inside. Oh, how the memories flooded back and so different with age.. and now here I am chatting with you. See when I arrived home, I thought, go out to the mailbox before you get comfortable and fall asleep. I knew a yummy book was due this week and just my luck there it was waiting for me to open and dive inside. Just recently I discovered this blog, Tiny Owl Knits, by typing in something about knitting. Who knows what I don't remember, I just know I fell in love. Stephanie Dosen, the lovely creator of all these patterns has so many more on her blog along with her first book release Woodland Knits, that I received today. They are just dreamy, especially these really cute fingerless gloves she designed with animals like a fox with tails that hang from the gloves. Her blog speaks to me...well...not literally, of course, but it sure my kind of style filled with nature, absolutely gorgeous photographs, it's like a fairytale land, filled with tons of knitting information and here delicious patterns available for sale with some free. Go ahead, pop right over, and check it out...if you don't fall in love I will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.