Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lavender, Lettuce, and What!

 


 
It seems these days almost all bloggers are sharing there gardens. I suppose being spring actually near summer now, everyone is outside. Although the weather has still been kinda of odd things really aren't the way they should be...things are growing slower, maturing slower, struggling with all this strange weather of ups and downs in temperatures. Yet I don't think it's just the plants it seems things are bit strange everywhere.
I am not quite sure people have or are recovering from the economy. People seem less patient more verbal and on edge. Technology seems to occupy us all no matter what the weather. I am not finding as much pleasure this season gardening and I know a lot of it has to do with the fact spring took more time than usual to arrive. And then the days that pop in and out that feel like fall. There are more storms than usual, a hurricane along the east coast arriving sooner than normal. Everything just seems out of balance all around me and many I speak too.
The earth is changing and makes me wonder where this world is really headed. Can you feel it too?