Friday, May 31, 2013

Loosing Weight Tasting Good


 I am not one who worries about weight I think some of the most beautiful woman are curvy and often large, with exceptional personalities which is all you end up with in your older years, personality. I am more about the inside healthy eating for the organs that make my body function. It's why I am an organic farmer and choose to eat my own home grown foods.
 
I don't know if anyone has noticed there is a blog I follow on my sidebar that I am totally in love with...every recipe this gal comes up with is totally yummy and unusual. And if you've been following me I love anyone who is unusual.
 
I tried this Chocolate Almond Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie and love it! First I have to tell you I do not like oatmeal, anything to do with oatmeal is something I don't try. Yet this looked so yummy and I do love chocolate and almonds. What gal doesn't! Plus, I love the fact she uses mason jars most of the time so down home isn't it? So pop on over the recipe is easy and again it's yummy!
 
UPDATE - I have been working on both the kitchen and the grannie square blanket. I will be giving you a peek at one of them this week.