Saturday, November 17, 2012

This is Life or is It

 
There are times in life like these days, with the economy dragging us down, living paycheck to paycheck. Wondering what we will do for funds to fill the Holidays this year. It's tough for so many this day and age. Often, I find words can be the best light of hope for a new beginning.
 
I found this poem, actually on a beautiful wall hanging, which was way out of anything I could afford. Yet for me, I find words to be the most inspiring, if we just read with our eyes, but listen with our hearts.
 
 
 
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”   
 
Author, Mother Teresa
 
This is Life, or is it?
I honestly believe it is, the only thing I would say, if life is a game and we are to play it. I hope we all do it with others in mind and play it with grace...so nicely written. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.