Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shabby Chic Bedroom

 
 
I recently found this photograph in a magazine called Decorating Shortcuts October 2012 issue #71 they have a facebook account that will tell you where to find it. I just love all the tips and, of course, shortcut DIY's.
 
And, if someone ask me what kind of bedroom I would like, your looking at it!! The headboard is an old fireplace they found, how clever, and the bedding is simply gorgeous! I love the white pillow with the monogramed initials. The room has a Shabby Chic, kinda, Tuscan inspired look. It just says, elegantly simple to me. What does it say to you?
 
 
Although I do sew I'm going to check around and see if I can find someone or some shop to duplicate the bedding cover for me.

Please feel free to leave a comment it's alway nice meeting new people.
 
<3 Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.