Saturday, September 2, 2017

Apple Cozy Design






Cool, damp rainy days are the best for relaxing with a warm cup of tea, yarn and just creating away. It took some time to get it right, a few start over's, ripped out stitches, it was worth it all. I am not a pro at patterns, heck, I'm not even a pattern designing person. I mostly just sit back and work patterns I find or ones I purchase. However, I would like to work a bit harder at designing. This was a little fun project I jotted down notes and have plans on writing it out properly. I think anyone who has knowledge of designing can figure this one out. I will though get it done, not sure how fast though, things since Jim passed have slowed down or taken a back seat. Days where missing him consumes my thoughts and nothing gets done or falls into place. I know we all have those days and it's okay they pass just like any other day, tomorrow is a new day. 
As soon as I get the pattern down properly it will be posted. I will tell you what yarn I used in case there are those who can just look at the photo, and figure it out. Lily, Sugar n Cream cotton.
Thank you for stopping by...have a wonderful weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.