Saturday, July 30, 2016

It's Been Awhile...



Good Day all....I have no project photo's to post and there is a reason for this....Earlier this month my computer hard drive passed away. Yup, it just totally stopped. Being so I lost a lot of data due to not backing it up as I kept telling myself I should...that good old instinct is really something to listen too. Normally I do, but, lately I have been very busy. Personal things, life things, gardening and more....and boy is it hot and humid during all. My computer is back with a brand spanking new hard drive and Windows 10, yippy, I say...the only thing I noticed...I am one of many who has to have her computer. Even though I had a cell phone capable of doing the same...there is nothing like a computer, especially one with a large screen. I am happy though...what would have cost me nearly a ton of money on a new computer...this one was fixed cheaply. So with all that said...I can get back to doing what I do...create and photograph. So what have I been doing....

Holding my breathe as we wait for my grandson, Henry, who just turned one...to have his kidney surgery...as we pray. Trying to find a new place to live...want more room and gardening which has been a task since we have had very little rain all summer. Visiting my children and grandchildren and realizing with age also comes death...many around me have passed away...those who are now in there 70's and 80's are now gone. It's the sad part of aging and I understand it all now...something I didn't understand as I was growing up..."WE ALL WISH WE WERE OLDER IN YOUTH AND YOUNGER IN OLD AGE...ironic isn't it.

So the sweater above is one I want to try it's free and looks like it will be awesome to knit. Enjoy this pattern and your day and especially your life...it goes by so quickly. God Bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.