Friday, June 26, 2015

Telling it All....

Often I wonder why I bother with this thing called a blog. What is it that keeps me writing over and over...coming back as often as I do...is it for me...is it for you...what are blogs really about anyway. I am happy within myself...I am content with my life..so why would I feel the need to blog...actually I don't. When push comes to shove this is just another thing that takes up space in my life that is better served elsewhere, with people who actually care. I think of all the blogs I have read lately, Pink Milk, Mia's Landliv, Knitted Bliss, Little Cotton Rabbits, Coco Roses Diary, Cozy Things, etc...all seem to be twisted one way or another. Wondering why they write, what to write about, confused, stress in many lives in blog land. I wonder why does anyone do this...I certainly live a peaceful content life and the more I realize just how wonderful I have it at this stage in my life, I wouldn't go back for anyone or anything. It seems those I mentioned and many others that I can't recall right now without pausing and pulling up there blog are more than likely in there 30's to 40 something and are all trying to figure out this thing called life. Complaining about there children, how difficult it is to juggle all of this...well I say this...life is about people, your family, your children. Stop trying to do it all, children are only young once give them your time all of your time. Yours will come when they are grown and gone... I'm so tired of reading all the post about there life how difficult it is and how they don't know whether to stay married, what they want, or for that where they are headed. The fact is people it's called life..stop searching elsewhere and look right in your own backyard. I see so many blogs posting ideas and things our generation did many years ago. It seems to ring true what goes around comes around and boy are things doing so...and lets not mention if your not popular on blog land try connecting with those who are...you will find a far from warm welcome. Again I can not express how wonderful it is to be turning 60 this year. The inner peace...the contentment with who I am is amazing. At this age life gets better and better with every passing day. So you may be asking what is the point to this post....I am quitting. It's pointless other than money making and I hate money...it controls too many people's lives... not this gals. I am taking more time to spend with family, and myself,  On that note I say...be happy life is too short to be anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.