Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Day of Knitting and Crochet Patterns



Good Morning dear knitters, crocheters, and all the lovely people who stop by...


I've still been searching the web for interesting and unique patterns, something a bit different. There seems to be endless gloves and shawls to make....help...someone come up with something else! Well, I did find this pillow to knit, I love accessories like these, they make great gifts, not to mention they can be put anywhere.


Of course I can't forget those who love to crochet...I stumbled across this hat thought it was unique and different, not to mention way too cute. It was created by The Piper Girls they have a great blog, they even Quilt.


Then there was this pattern also on The Piper Girls blog only this one is sold on Etsy


you get both the hat and this cute little fox scarf to knit. I think it's adorable. So there you have it, more of my finds. Stay tuned as I check out more of the web for great ideas and patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.