Saturday, December 7, 2013

Delicious Cozy Patterns...


Burrr! it's been cold here today, which means it's time for some cozy knitting
and or crocheting.


I just bought this pattern, as this gal needs a new pair of slippers. The last ones crocheted I worn until they fell apart. 


This one reminds me of Sweden....the Alps...anywhere there are mountains.
So adorable, isn't it?


I liked this one for the yummy colors. Which reminds me since the grand baby was born my own log cabin shawl is still on the needles!


These were just so unique I had to post it...aren't they?


And then this dreamy blanket...again I love the color combination. Just makes one want to crawl underneath for a bit of warmth.


This one just said Color right! Just stunning!


This one yelled, hey...you need to make this one, it's definitely you! So I purchased. Yikes, another project that's all I need!


And then there is this one..Yup! I have had this book and wanted to make this pattern since 2003 and now it will probably be next. It's actually crocheted with the afghan stitch. This one will be made for next winter as the new grand baby will be one.


And finally...I am so excited...so thrilled...my Cannon ESO arrived. I am studying away for nice new pics to post. What else could a girl need! Some hot chocolate, right, okay off I go!
Oh but wait...all the patterns above are Vogue Patterns and they are all on sale for 2.99 every  pattern online. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.