Thursday, December 19, 2013

Colorful Crochet...

Hello All! 
Below is.......
A colorful crocheted sweater and bright buttons too....


A lovely fold down collar...


a baby hanger too small for a this toddler sweater....


So lay it on the sheepskin rug...oh how I love that rug! Oh and I must add the sweater!
A project finished a couple years ago, I found hanging in my closet as the cleaning goes...



A tired kitty.....who's found her favorite new chair, on top another sheepskin rug she's taken good care... She sleeps next to my legs at night when the lights go out!


On these gloomy days that turns whites to gray...and Christmas is all but one week away.

The sweater was crocheted using Caron Simply Soft yarns is a size two, a pattern from, I do believe, a Brenat Booklet. It's not the best yarn for stability in keeping a garment in shape, but at the time it's all I had in my stash. A majority of my yarn is purchased online these days at Webs. Our yarn shops do not have much available outside of Red Heart, Vanna White's, Bernat, Patons, which is the best of all the yarns. I have grown particular about my yarn choices this year since I've been knitting and learning about better quality yarns.
And with all that said.....blessings to all my readers....keep the needles warm and the crochet hook moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.