Monday, August 28, 2017

Love of Yarn



Rainy days, relax, and repeat. I look forward to days like these, settling the soul, and creating does that for me. Cloudy, comfort is what I feel when the sky is covered, the needles are in my hands, it's all I need. Knitting is one of my fav all time ways to work yarn, it took awhile in my younger years to learn, and it was worth it all. I think that's why more people crochet, it's easy, fast, and the project doesn't contain much assembly. Then again, a top down sweater like this doesn't either. No, I am not big on putting things together either, especially the techno things today. I do it, yes, but it does take time and time is precious to me. This pattern is really easy, so relaxing, especially the part where the length is added. The yarn, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport is truly one of my favorite yarns to work. Plus, the fact it's easy care for my daughter in law's is a huge factor. 
So, today is relax and repeat...a little break from the garden, the girl's (all my chicken's) and just create and do a bit of cleaning inside where it's needed. In the summer, I am not much on cleaning inside there is plenty of time for that during the winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.