Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Fond Hello and Handmades











Hello dear friends, it's been awhile, since I have posted on here, which leads me to say thank you for sticking around or checking in even though I have not posted. Months have passed since my other passed away things are getting a bit better with each passing day. I have kept myself busy which also has helped by crocheting, knitting, photographing and of course gardening and tending to the animals. It has really helped to do so, without creating and especially my chickens and rabbits I am sure it would have been tougher. Although it's hard to believe it's been 3 months already since he passed, time just seems to go so fast as we age. One turns around and a year has gone.

I will be 62 soon and embracing it all...I can not but into words the peacefulness one finds with age. The acceptance of who we are and how we look is beyond expression. It just feels good as does creating away. Crocheting, knitting, there is always something in my hands in the makings. I have found yarn to be so incredibly soothing, and the garments when finished just seem to put smiles on my face. I love a challenge and learning new things and being an empty nester allows me to dive deep into everything, and that is so rewarding.

Farming has also been one thing that has added joy to my life. Raising chickens, who knew one could fall in love with chicken's, my girl's, how I love them. Then there is my chinchilla rabbits who are even more lovable. I have been blessed over the months of grieving which has been a huge help in coping. Animals truly can change your life, add comfort that human's don't always have time for in this fast pace world.

Again, thank you for staying with my blog. I also have a facebook page where I post a lot of makings and can be found here https://www.facebook.com/creativenesting/  I post on there more than I do anywhere else everything I am creating in yarn. You're welcome to pop on over and take a peek. Hope all has been well with all dear friends. Enjoy life, and smile as often as possible it feels so good and makes other smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.